Project Manager — Tempe, AZ
The top talent works for Wilson Electric and it is easy to see why.
- #1 Ranked Electrical Contractor in the Southwest
- 100% Employee Owned
- Competitive Pay and Best Benefits in the Industry
- Supportive Team Culture and Healthy Work-Life Balance
We are building opportunities for people who care about exceptional performance and quality of life.
Wilson Electric Services Corp
is an Electrical and Special Systems contractor. We have ranked #1 as the Southwest’s leading electrical contractor for the last 20 years! Wilson Electric and NETSIAN Technologies Group form a full-service electrical contractor regularly ranked at the top of the industry for size, sales volume, and customer service.
Would you like to join the Wilson Electric Team?
We are excited to share the opportunity for an Electrical Project Manager
to join our team and look forward to reviewing your resume.
As an Electrical Project Manager, you will have the following responsibilities.
- Ensures that safety is always the highest priority.
- Personally responsible for seeking, identifying, and creating opportunities for the company.
- Responsible for generating estimates, to include the review of specifications and drawings, attending pre-bid project meetings and job site visits as required to assemble an accurate project cost structure.
- Thoroughly review project estimate at turnover and confirm counts.
- Organizes and maintains the project in such a manner to ensure a successful completion while maintaining or exceeding projected profit margins.
- Monitors and takes full responsibility for the project budget.
- Schedules turnover/preplanning and post-mortem meetings for projects.
- Maintain electronic project files.
- Carefully monitors project scope of work. Documents and seeks compensation for changed scope of work or other conditions which result in additional costs to WESC.