The top talent works for Wilson Electric and it is easy to see why.
- #1 Ranked Electrical Contractor in the Southwest
- 100% Employee Owned
- Competitive Pay and Best Benefits in the Industry
- Supportive Team Culture and Healthy Work-Life Balance
We are building opportunities for people who care about exceptional performance and quality of life.
Wilson Electric Services Corp
is an Electrical and Special Systems contractor. We have ranked #1 as the Southwest’s leading electrical contractor for the last 20 years! Wilson Electric and NETSIAN Technologies Group form a full-service electrical contractor regularly ranked at the top of the industry for size, sales volume, and customer service.
Perform deliveries as scheduled.
• Drive, load, and unload delivery vehicle safely
• Deliveries and pick-ups to and from jobsites, vendors, contractors, etc.
• Work with accounting to coordinate check pick-up
• Assist with stock material inventory
• Assist with tool inventory, repair, testing, and organization
• Assist with building adjustments, such as office rearrangements and furniture movement
• Minor facility repairs and grounds cleaning
• Warehouse organization and cleanliness
• Building security
• Interdepartmental relations
• Clean driving record; CDL preferred
• Time management skills
• Efficiently work alone
• Must be able to schedule their days efficiently to complete varying tasks and workloads day to day
• Good communication skills with drivers, field employees, and office employees
• Work requires exposure to construction site environments having temperature extremes, dust, fumes, smoke, hazardous substances and loud noise levels
• Up to 70% of the job may include heavy physical work, heavy lifting, pushing or pulling of material that may weigh from 50 to 100 pounds
• The position standing or walking for long periods, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, crawl
• The position requires the unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders and the upper and lower back as well as visual acuity and depth perception
We are an Employee-Owned Company. Our ESOP plan is a 100% employer-sponsored/paid retirement account that has and will continue to change the quality of retirement for our Employee-Owners. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Along with this, we offer excellent and affordable medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, additional voluntary life insurance, short- and long-term disability and a flexible spending account of up to $2,500 which is pre-funded by the company. Employees are eligible for our PTO program as well as paid holidays. Lastly, we offer sponsorship in the Electrical Apprenticeship Program, internal Workforce Development and training opportunities, guaranteed annual reviews and more.