Low Voltage Apprentice — Albuquerque, NM
The top talent works for Wilson Electric and it is easy to see why.
- #1 Ranked Electrical Contractor in the Southwest
- 100% Employee Owned
- Competitive Pay and Best Benefits in the Industry
- Supportive Team Culture and Healthy Work-Life Balance
We are building opportunities for people who care about exceptional performance and quality of life.
Wilson Electric Services Corp
is an Electrical and Special Systems contractor. We have ranked #1 as the Southwest’s leading electrical contractor for the last 20 years! Wilson Electric and NETSIAN Technologies Group form a full-service electrical contractor regularly ranked at the top of the industry for size, sales volume, and customer service.
Would you like to join the Wilson Electric Team?
Assist Journeyman LV Technician to install and repair special system cabling, devices, and equipment.
- Anticipates need of Journeyman
- Learning the task of installing cabling and j-hook systems.
- Perform basic mechanical work
- Help Journeyman terminate devices and equipment head-ends.
- Follow safety rules
- Basic understanding of tools and material
- Have personal hand tools
- Able to follow instructions
- Ambition toward learning the Trade
- Work requires exposure to construction site environments having temperature extremes, dust, fumes, smoke, hazardous substances and loud noise levels
- Up to 70% of the job may include heavy physical work, heavy lifting, pushing or pulling of material that may weigh from 50 to 100 pounds
- The position requires the incumbent to climb and work from ladders, scaffolds or aerial lifts, stand or walk for long periods, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, crawl and work in awkward positions or confined spaces for several hours at a time
- The position requires the unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders and the upper and lower back as well as visual acuity, depth, and color perception
- Pulmonary capacity must be sufficient to permit use of an air purifying respirator, if required
We are an Employee-Owned Company. Our ESOP plan is a 100% employer-sponsored/paid retirement account that has and will continue to change the quality of retirement for our Employee-Owners. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Along with this, we offer excellent and affordable medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, additional voluntary life insurance, short- and long-term disability and a flexible spending account of up to $2,500 which is pre-funded by the company. Employees are eligible for our PTO program as well as paid holidays. Lastly, we offer sponsorship in the Electrical Apprenticeship Program, internal Workforce Development and training opportunities, guaranteed annual reviews and more.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English