Assistant Project Manager — Tempe, AZ
The top talent works for Wilson Electric and it is easy to see why.
- #1 Ranked Electrical Contractor in the Southwest
- 100% Employee Owned
- Competitive Pay and Best Benefits in the Industry
- Supportive Team Culture and Healthy Work-Life Balance
We are building opportunities for people who care about exceptional performance and quality of life.
Wilson Electric Services Corp
is an Electrical and Special Systems contractor. We have ranked #1 as the Southwest’s leading electrical contractor for the last 18 years! Wilson Electric and NETSIAN Technologies Group form a full-service electrical contractor regularly ranked at the top of the industry for size, sales volume, and customer service.
Would you like to join the Wilson Electric Team?
We are excited to share the opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager
to join our team and look forward to reviewing your resume.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will contribute the team by assisting all Project Managers within the division to ensure the successful start-up and completion of projects.
Your experience with the following items will drive your success in this role.
We have outlined the skill-set necessary for your success in this role below.
- Experience preparing job start-ups, documents, submittals, change-orders, RFI’s, and project close-out documents
- Following company procedures to facilitate and define project scopes
- Use of financial knowledge to ensure projects are on budget
- Support Estimators and PMs with pricing schedules
- Involvement with project take-offs
- Participation in proposal preparations
- Performing technical assessments to facilitate analysis functions
- Willingness to adhere to project specifications and any relevant confidentiality rules
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of standard electrical estimating procedures
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Thorough understanding of commercial and government specifications
- Ability to fluently read blueprints
We are an Employee-Owned Company. Our ESOP plan is a 100% employer-sponsored/paid retirement account that has and will continue to change the quality of retirement for our Employee-Owners. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Along with this, we offer excellent and affordable medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, additional voluntary life insurance, short- and long-term disability and a flexible spending account of up to $2,500 which is pre-funded by the company. Employees are eligible for our PTO program as well as paid holidays. Lastly, we offer sponsorship in the Electrical Apprenticeship Program, internal Workforce Development and training opportunities, guaranteed annual reviews and more.