The top talent works for Wilson Electric and it is easy to see why.
- #1 Ranked Electrical Contractor in the Southwest
- 100% Employee Owned
- Competitive Pay and Best Benefits in the Industry
- Supportive Team Culture and Healthy Work-Life Balance
We are building opportunities for people who care about exceptional performance and quality of life.
Wilson Electric Services Corp is an Electrical and Special Systems contractor. We have ranked #1 as the Southwest’s leading electrical contractor for the last 18 years! Wilson Electric and NETSIAN Technologies Group form a full-service electrical contractor regularly ranked at the top of the industry for size, sales volume, and customer service.
Would you like to join the Wilson Electric Team?
We are excited to share the opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team and look forward to reviewing your resume.
As a PM, you will contribute the team procuring and managing projects, including profit margins, to completion while maintaining excellent co-worker and customer relationships and safety standards.
Your experience with the following items will drive your success in this role.
- Ensuring that safety is always the highest priority
- Responsibility for seeking, identifying, and creating opportunities
- Responsibility for generating estimates, to include the review of specifications and drawings, attending pre-bid project meetings and job site visits as required, assembling an accurate project takeoff
- Contacting general contractors bidding each project to determine other general and electrical contractors who are also bidding
- Organizing and maintains the project in such a manner to ensure a successful completion while maintaining or exceeding projected profit margins
- Monitoring and takes full responsibility for the project budget
- Participating in marketing by keeping good relationships with the customers
- Ensuring that Human Resources standards are strictly met
- Managing the contracting process and recommends wording changes; recommends when the contract is ready for signature
- Working with Foremen to develop layout drawings, commodities list, and purchase orders
- Attending project, operations, and training meetings
- Coordinating schedules of the job with General Contractor and other subcontractors
- Keeping up with and communicates change orders to interested parties
- Participating in design/build project meetings when available
- Attending turnover/preplanning meetings for projects
- Projecting manloading for area
- Monitoring field production
- Assisting Foremen in structuring crews
- Helping to develop the foremen in preplanning, leadership, motivation, skill, etc
- Developing and continually updating cost to completes
- Developing project billings
- Reviewing and corrects all submittals
- Reviewing major purchase orders monitoring delivery requirements. Issues change orders as required to ensure that equipment and materials are received in the time frames required by the project
- Checking and approves all purchase orders
- Coordinating and communicating with Division Manager as to the status of projects
- Generating and processing all project closeout paperwork
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Your Technical knowledge of major and minor systems materials and their uses
We are an Employee-Owned Company. Our ESOP plan is a 100% employer-sponsored/paid retirement account that has and will continue to change the quality of retirement for our Employee-Owners. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Along with this, we offer excellent and affordable medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, additional voluntary life insurance, short- and long-term disability and a flexible spending account of up to $2,500 which is pre-funded by the company. Employees are eligible for our PTO program as well as paid holidays. Lastly, we offer sponsorship in the Electrical Apprenticeship Program, internal Workforce Development and training opportunities, guaranteed annual reviews and more.